Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

guilde horde serveur les sentinelles

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

proletamé, vache chasseur

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Proletamé

proletamé, vache chasseur Empty
MessageSujet: proletamé, vache chasseur   proletamé, vache chasseur Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar - 0:42

salut,
je voudrais me presenter en francais mais parce que je parle juste quelques mots francais je vais faire mon presentation en anglais ^^

I'm from holland and i came to Warcraft because Pongwa told me that it was a nice game and i should try it once. i followed his advice, took a trial account and he was right. I liked the game a lot and upgraded my trial account to a real one.

i now have my level 80 hunter [Proletamé] and am busy leveling two other characters;
a level 78 death knight (tank specced) [Éléonorae]
a level 45 warrior (dps specced) [Axahleth]
i'm thinking about making a shaman that i will spec heal.
like that i will have all types of characters. A tank, a healer, a ranged dps and a melee dps Smile

a bit of information about me;

prenom: kevin (it seems this is a bad name to have in france Sad )

Basically i'm available for playing every evening, but ofcourse there will be days that i will be doing something else, in that case i will try to inform you via the forum, or in-game mailbox.
i would like to contribute to the guild, help with work and stuff like that, so if there is anything reasonable you would like me to do, ask Wink

so far my little presentation, it should be no problem to talk in french to me because i can understand most of it as long as it is simple. if i really do not understand.... we'll i ask a guild member for a translation ^^

a++
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Feross

MessageSujet: Re: proletamé, vache chasseur   proletamé, vache chasseur Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar - 11:49

Bienvenue Smile
Pongwa

Pongwa

MessageSujet: Re: proletamé, vache chasseur   proletamé, vache chasseur Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar - 12:20

Hello beef
Nightmaster

Nightmaster

MessageSujet: Re: proletamé, vache chasseur   proletamé, vache chasseur Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar - 18:13

We call "Kevin" persons which are casual noob players, but don't worry, it's not about you, we love you geek

Bienvenue ! Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: proletamé, vache chasseur   proletamé, vache chasseur Icon_minitime

proletamé, vache chasseur
Page 1 sur 1